I have a question about the referenced inactivity detection.
Based on the page 15 of ADXL362 datasheet Rev.A, the reference for activity detection is updated in the cases below.
• When the activity function is turned on and measurement mode is engaged;
• If link mode is enabled: when inactivity is detected and activity detection begins; or
• If link mode is not enabled: when activity is detected and activity detection repeats.
Then, how does the reference for inactivity detection work?
- When the inactivity is enabled but activity is disabled, is the referece only updated when inactivity function is turned on and measurement mode is engaged?
- When link or loop mode is enabled (and both activity and inactivity are enabled with reference mode), does activity and inactivity detection uses common reference?