I have a few other questions and I was wondering if someone can help me:
1) If the circuit/application doesn’t need a reset button, it is possible to:
- remove the ADM811TARTZ
- connect directly *BRD_RST from the USBi connector to pin 5 of the ADAU1701.
2) Just to be sure before I move forward in the PCB/circuit design. If the circuit has an external power supply and considering it looks like the USB_CLK signal from the USBi is not used, are the only connections needed from the USBi:
3) If the circuit doesn't use write-back, should pin 20 (WB) of the ADAU1701 connected to ground?
4) I asked this questions in the past but I don't think anybody answered. I can't find the output impedance of the VOUT0...VOUT3 pins. Does anybody at AD know the value?