I need to connect a raspberry to a adv7611 with resolution 640x448p60.The adv7611 not recognize the format, how do I configure it?thanks
1) What's your test setup? custom board or one of our eval. boards
2) What scripts have you run to configure the device?
3) What does the raspberry output, HDMI, DVI, HDCP...?
4) Does the raspberry expect to see a valid EDID?
5) How do you know it doesn't recognize the format?
I have a custom board, when I use 800x600 works perfectly, when I use a 640x448 display I do not see the corresponding signals (de hs vs data)
The raspberry is configured in HDMI (edid disabled)
98 01 06 ; IO - PRIM_MODE
98 00 00 ; IO - VID_STD
Try setting VID_STD = 0x10
Retrieving data ...