AnsweredAssumed Answered

Do anyone know high bandwidth Differential Receiver/Driver Amplifiers?

Question asked by jwdu on Dec 30, 2012
Latest reply on Feb 4, 2013 by charlyelkhoury

I want to transfer signal from on board to another using differential singal. I want used some Amp like AD8129 and AD8132 as driver and receiver, but have a higher bandwidth. Do anyone know some these Amp? Thanks.