I got my few days back.
- On my Windows XP PC, I started installing the software 'Setup.exe', available on CD.
- I installed SDPDriversNET.
- After installation of software and drivers I plugged the EVAL-AD9838SDZ onto the SDP board and the SDP board into the PC using the USB cable included in the box.
- In device manager I confirmed SDP board plugged in.
- On Start menu I clicked on AD9838SDZ (newly installed program)
- Error occurred as the program starts; "The VI is not executable. The full development version of LabVIEW is required to fix the errors."
I don't really understand what the error really means.
I check the installation procedure, and I followed the same.
Please help me how to overcome this error, and start working.
Does LabVIEW software by NI is required for using EVAL-AD9838SDZ and SDP-CB1Z?