Yes it's a new design and the ADV7513 looks like a good alternative. What is the background of prefering these chips to AD9889B?
Following update for my questions regarding the ADV7513:
- Audio Inputs, HDCP, CEC will not be used.
- What should I do technically on Hardware side with the unused pins? (left floating, pull-down to GND, ...) Is the statement in chapter 6.1.1 of the HW user guide valid?
- Do I have the possibility to deactivate them by setting the registers in a certain way? HDCP and SPDIF can be deactivated on Software side. Is this also possible for I2C[3:0],MCLK,LRCLK,SCLK,CEC,CEC_CLK ?
- Will the Hardware/Software side deactivation cause any problems or any other issues? Will the chip still work correctly in terms of video output without CEC, Audio, HDCP?
- Is it possible to use only 12 Bit of the Videodata-Inputs for RGB in Bayer Format? - Not possible (ref. 1.4 HW user guide).
- Indirectly answered in 5.
- Is it possible to put a file with the inital preset values on the ADV7513's Design Support Files page as done at the AD9889B's page?