AnsweredAssumed Answered

Plot BTC Channel on BF533

Question asked by Randal on Nov 9, 2012
Latest reply on Nov 16, 2012 by Randal

Hi,

I know this has been asked before and I am still having trouble using the plot window with auto refresh enabled.  I am not using an EZ-Kit but instead using a board that has seven BF533 processors on the JTAG chain and my IDE is DSP++ 5.0 update 7.  I have loaded the example project in:

C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\VisualDSP 5.0\Blackfin\Examples\ADSP-BF533 EZ-KIT Lite\Background_Telemetry\fftDemo

Recompiled it and loaded it into one of my processors (I have tried a couple of them to make sure it wasn't one of them in particular not working).  I have kept my other 6 processors halted.  I am using the ADZS-HPUSB-ICE emulator at 45MHz and the BTC memory auto refreshes without a problem when the processor is running.  For some reason the plot windows I restored from the project is not plotting any data when auto refresh is enabled (the project default of 150ms rate set).  It just stays at zero.  The Start Stop method works fine for plotting, but as soon as I choose an update rate and turn on auto refresh, the plot gets zeroed out and stays that way.

I have tried deleting my session and creating a new one resulting with the same problem.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you

Outcomes