I'm doing some filtering on a SHARC 21369, and I want to change filter coefficients in real time. I have based my program on the Block based talkthru example.
To realize the change in coefficients, I want to pause/stop the SPORT DMA, change the coefficients and then restart the DMA.
I am having some trouble with this, as it only works 80% of the time. The rest of the time, the audio doesn't get filteret.
I think the procedure should be:
1) Clear SCHEN for both receive and transmit port
2) Clear SDEN for both receive and transmit port
3) Clear CPSP for both receive and transmit port
4) Change the filter coefficients
5) Re-setup the SPORT with the InitSPORT(); function
Is this correct?