AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problems Running FMCOMMS1-EBZ Reference Design

Question asked by kdelight on Oct 5, 2012
Latest reply on Mar 25, 2013 by rejeesh

I am trying to open the FMCOMMS1-EBZ reference design in XPS so I can modify the hardware and then export it to SDK. I am using the zedboard reference design. But if I just try to export the unaltered design to SDK I get several errors. I have included the error messages below:

ERROR:EDK:1405 - File not found in any repository 'axi_dac_4d_2c_v1_00_a/hdl/verilog/cf_ddsx_1.v'

ERROR:EDK:658 - BlackBox Netlist file axi_dac_4d_2c_v1_00_a\netlist/cf_ddsx_1.ngc not found

ERROR:EDK:708 - Can not get list of netlist files for core axi_dac_4d_2c 1.00.a .

The pcore has a pre-synthesized netlist specified through BBD and the list of parameter combinations listed for the instance in MHS does not match any of the combinations in the BBD.

ERROR:EDK:1405 - File not found in any repository 'axi_fft_v1_00_a/hdl/verilog/cf_fftx_1.v'

ERROR:EDK:658 - BlackBox Netlist file axi_fft_v1_00_a\netlist/cf_fftx_1.ngc not found

ERROR:EDK:708 - Can not get list of netlist files for core axi_fft 1.00.a .

The pcore has a pre-synthesized netlist specified through BBD and the list of parameter combinations listed for the instance in MHS does not match any of the combinations in the BBD.

ERROR:EDK:1405 - File not found in any repository 'axi_dac_4d_2c_v1_00_a/hdl/verilog/cf_ddsx_1.v'

ERROR:EDK:658 - BlackBox Netlist file axi_dac_4d_2c_v1_00_a\netlist/cf_ddsx_1.ngc not found

ERROR:EDK:708 - Can not get list of netlist files for core axi_dac_4d_2c 1.00.a .

ERROR:EDK:1405 - File not found in any repository 'axi_fft_v1_00_a/hdl/verilog/cf_fftx_1.v'

ERROR:EDK:658 - BlackBox Netlist file axi_fft_v1_00_a\netlist/cf_fftx_1.ngc not found

ERROR:EDK:658 - BlackBox Netlist file

axi_dac_4d_2c_v1_00_a\netlist/cf_ddsx_1.ngc not found

ERROR:EDK:1566 - IPNAME:axi_dac_4d_2c INSTANCE:axi_dac_4d_2c_0 -

D:\Magnus_documents\UCSD\237c\FMCOMMS_files\test\cf_xcomm_zed\system.mhs line

296 - BBD netlist file(s) not found!

ERROR:EDK:658 - BlackBox Netlist file axi_fft_v1_00_a\netlist/cf_fftx_1.ngc not

found

ERROR:EDK:1566 - IPNAME:axi_fft INSTANCE:axi_fft_0 -

D:\Magnus_documents\UCSD\237c\FMCOMMS_files\test\cf_xcomm_zed\system.mhs line

387 - BBD netlist file(s) not found!

ERROR:EDK:440 - platgen failed with errors!

make: *** [implementation/system.bmm] Error 2

Outcomes