AnsweredAssumed Answered

Analog Blackfin C compiler crashes when compiling source with optimisations enabled

Question asked by LechLorens on Oct 1, 2012
Latest reply on Oct 1, 2012 by CraigG

I've been trying to compile the Opus codec to run on Blackfin 527. Unfortunately, while compiling one of the codec's source files, ccblkfn.exe crashes. Here's the the message it gives me:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Analog Devices\VisualDSP 5.0\ccblkfn.exe" -c ..\..\module\opus\silk\VAD.c -file-attr ProjectName=opus-blackfin -O -Ov100 -g -save-temps -path-output .\Debug -ED -no-extra-keywords -structs-do-not-overlap -no-multiline -D HAVE_CONFIG_H -I .. -I ..\..\module\opus -I ..\..\module\opus\include -I ..\..\module\opus\celt -I ..\..\module\opus\silk -I ..\..\module\opus\silk\float -I ..\..\module\opus\silk\fixed -double-size-32 -decls-strong -warn-protos -c99 -si-revision 0.2 -proc ADSP-BF527 -o .\Debug\VAD.doj

At end of source: : internal error: Uncaught exception Assertion failed raised

at ../../../bril/optimiser/eval.c:4112 (in pass available_values:2

during compilation of _silk_VAD_GetSA_Q8). Please submit a bug

report with this message, the command line used, type of machine and

the output of the compiler when you add -ED -v to the command line.

Please also send us the pre-processed file that is generated by the

-ED option (the file generated is named <original_filename>.i)

1 catastrophic error detected in the compilation of "..\..\module\opus\silk\VAD.c".

I am working on a 64-bit version of Windows 7. I followed the above instruction and recompiled the file with the requested settings. Find attached an archive which includes files:

- containing the command used to compile the file (.bat),

- containing the message produced by the compiler during the unsuccessful compilation (.txt),

- intermediate preprocessed file.

Please, let me know if I can help by providing any more details.

Attachments

Outcomes