AnsweredAssumed Answered

Terminating a Single ended source driving a differential driver for an ADC

Question asked by JohnA Employee on Sep 26, 2012
Latest reply on Sep 26, 2012 by JohnA

How do I terminate a single ended source that is driving a diff amp (a.k.a. ADC driver)? I'm using a single ended source to generate a differential output signal used to drive a differential ADC input. My question is the ADC driver isnt a high input impednace like an op amp, so how do I terminate it properly?