I am using ADSP21369 in my project. I am planning to use both C and assembler in my porject. I will be grateful if anyone can guide me on the mixed assembler/C questions
1) If I want to use both C and assembler is it necessary that I always start my "main" code in C?
2) What about the interrupt vector table. If I use C can I use the IVT as we do in assembler.
3) I have looked into the compiler manual and it suggests to use the macros to save and restore all register. Will that be efficient in terms of processing.
4) Can I start my "main" loop in assembler and still use C. If yes can you please provide me some help?
5) Lastly what the difference between different LDF files found in ..Analog Devices\VisualDSP 5.0\213xx\ldf ADSP-21369.LDF, ADSP-21369_ASM.LDF, ADSP-21369_C.LDF.
Thanks very much.