AnsweredAssumed Answered

Generated LDF not linking multithreaded libraries?

Question asked by LloydE on Sep 5, 2012
Latest reply on Sep 6, 2012 by LloydE

I recently changed my "Project Options" which caused VisualDSP++ 5.0 Update 10 to re-generate my LDF file and I am not sure if the multithreaded libraries are still being linked. In order to use the heap_space_unused() library function, I was calling adi_rtl_lock_globals() and adi_rtl_unlock_globals() which are now not linked, which is why I think multithreading has been disabled.

It appears that the libc532mty.dlb library (linked in the previous version of the LDF file) was replaced with the libc532y.dlb library in the new LDF file. I assume that this is something to do with the use_mt = false in the new LDF file comments. The original LDF file was created using VisualDSP++ 5.0 Update 7 which did not have the use_mt comment.

My question is: how do I get the LDF to re-generate itself to use the multithreaded libraries? I can not figure out where in the "Project Options" that the multithreading can be re-enabled (I am not sure how they were disabled because I still have the use_vdk flag set and the _ADI_THREADS macro defined in my project).

I have attached the project file and the newly generated LDF file. Thanks for your help,

Attachments

Outcomes