I'm trying to debug how my adsp-21371 boots in spi-slave mode. I do the following:
- I connect my debugger with the target. The PC stands at 0x90005 and the memory is filled with nops.
- I pull the nRESET-Pin of the DSP down and then let it high again. The bootCFG-Pins are both low (spi-slave-mode).
- Now I would expect to see the spi-registers as they are described in the processor's manual:
SPICTL = 0x4d22, SPIDMAC = 0x7,...
BUT I see:
SPICTL = 0x0400 and SPIDMAC = 0x7 :-(
Receiving words from the SPI doesn't work with these register-values.
- When I send the first 0x180 32-bit words after reset, I see the same.
- When I manually load the loader AND set the registers to the right values, booting works.
What do I wrong?
Does the nRESET-Pin not work, when the debugger is connected?
Do the BOOTCFG-Pins have no influence?
Does the debugger change registers in the stop-command?