iam sachin here , i went through the Power-on -self-test , there are three type of memories
1 - 64mb ddr
2- burst flash
3 - 2Gb Nand flash
but here it is shown for burst flash , if i want to use 64 mb DDR or 2Gb nanflash then i do not have BF548EzFlashDriver_PC28f128.dxe file , so can u tell me from where i can use this flash memories .
DOWNLOADING "Power_On_Self_Test.ldr" IN THE FLASH PROGRAMMER
- Click on the "Tools" menu item and select "Flash Programmer..."
- The Flash Programmer interface will pop up
- Click on the "Browse..." button next to the "Load Driver" button to browse for the driver
- The driver should be in
"...\Blackfin\Examples\ADSP-BF548 EZ-KIT Lite\Flash Programmer\Burst"
- Select the driver file "BF548EzFlashDriver_PC28f128.dxe" and then click "Load Driver"
- Click on "Programming..." tab
- Click on the "Browse..." button for "Data file" to browse for Power_On_Self_Test.ldr
- Select the Power_On_Self_Test.ldr file just created and click "Program"
- "Power_On_Self_Test.ldr" is now in flash
- Close the Flash Programmer dialog box.