Hi. I am working on an hands-free communication application. I am looking at using an ADAU1781/61 or possibly stepping up to a BlackFin. The application will need:
- adaptive microphone beam forming
- noise cancellation (lots of wind noise possible)
- echo cancellation
- voice activity detection (VAD),
- some automatic levels/volume control,
- the ability to mix in another digital serial input (digital audio signal). (Is this possible? I've been looking for some reference on this)
My concern after looking over some of the instruction cycles for these code blocks as well as the total allowable in the SigmaDSP, is that all this won't fit in the 1781. I am looking at following the CN0207 reference design.
Will all of this be feasible following that reference design?