toolchain: VDSP++ 126.96.36.199
Just letting you know of a bug in the toolchain.
My MyDocuments directory is mapped to a network server and my project appears under \\joi\EU\Users\bchase\
It is also mapped to drive H:
When I open the project from under MyDocuments and update dependencies, I get this in my dependency list from timer_int.asm:
If I change it to //joi/EU/Users/bchase/Chirp/Blackfin/Project/timer.h , then everything compiles fine.
Otherwise, it fails to find timer.h.
When I open the project from the mapped H: drive and update dependencies, I get ./timer.h in the dependency list which works fine.
This is how I'm compiling the project at the moment and it seems to work.