Is there a short check list for fault in I2C?
A single card with ADV7393 have I2C fault as follows: the ADV7393 does not issue I2C acknowledge. The I2C on the card worked before, and there are other cards that don't have this error.
- I2C singals to the ADV7393 - SDA, SCL - are OK on the oscilloscope, but the acknowledge is missing
- power is OK
- The ADV7393 is not in RESET
- there's 27MHz clock to the ADV7393
- the component is not hot
- ALSB pin is low through 4.7K pull-down resistor, address 0x54
1. is there a short check list for this problem? I mean requirements to verify that must be OK to support any I2C activity?
2. other suggestion before ADV7393 replacement? it will take time before i get another ADV7393.