AnsweredAssumed Answered

ADF4351 visual basic source code

Question asked by microlit on Jun 8, 2012
Latest reply on Jun 15, 2012 by rbrennan

Help - I urgently need ADF4351 software source code in visual basic version 6 !

I have developed a test rig that uses the ADF4350 evaluation board as an RF generator.  I adapted the ADF4350 visual basic source code so that I could drive it from the command line and thus integrate it into my own test software.  Works just fine.  But the USB driver will not install on my customer's computer: neither my version nor the original ADF4350 software will talk to the device.  They have searched the forum and found e.g. http://ez.analog.com/message/32527#32527 which suggests using the ADF4351 software, they installed and it talks to the device OK.

So now I need a command line version of this software, so I can integrate it into my own software.  I want it in visual basic please, because I have not got time to learn C++.  Is there such a thing, or else any other workaround to get the original ADF4350 software working?

My customer is using this test rig to commission equipment (which in turn uses the ADF4350 and ADF4360-0 chips) they are manufacturing.  They have a whole bunch of equipment waiting to be tested and waiting to be shipped, so they need a solution urgently.

My customer is using Windows 7, where I use XP.  However I have demonstrated that I can install and get working the original ADF4350 software on a separate XP machine here, and a Windows 7 machine too, so I do not know what is so special about their machine.  But the Windows 7 is very choosy.

Michael

Outcomes