I input 1080p60 to adv7511 by bt.1120 with clock 148.5MHZ
and config correctly the registers
Now I try to insert 1080p30 by bt.1120 with clock 74.25MHZ
but don't see video correctly
which registers I must to change?
1) What VIC are you detecting? Check register Main 0x3E[7:2]
2) What are you setting Main 0x3C to?
3) What is the value for Main0x3D?
4) What is wrong with the image? Pictures always works if it's not black.
0x3E = 0x40
0x3C = 0x00
0x3D = 0x10
Register 0x3E auto-tracks the input resolution therefore for 1080p30 0x3E[7:0] = 0x88 (VIC 34)
For 1080p60 0x3E[7:0] = 0x40 (VIC 16). Please check that you are really inputting 1080p30, the ADV7511 doesn't seem to be able to detect the input resolution.
My source is test pattern from fpga that I just change the clock from 148.5MHz (1080p60) to 74.25MHz (1080p30)
I need to change anything else?
when I do it the monitor change the video from pattern to horizontal line in the center when all picture is white and slowly all the picture change to blue.
is the reg 3e auto tracks without config anything else in adv7511?
1) Verify that you are really generating 1080p30 according to CEA861E VIC 34
2) 0x3E will auto track the input resolution. It should indicate VIC 34.
3) Are you sure you monitor displays 1080p30, Not many monitors do.
Until the ADV7511 detects VIC 34, nothing is guaranteed to work correctly.
Just following up, did you resolve this issue?
I don't resolve this issue.
Also I see that if I insert 1080p60 that I sucess to config and I don't config all registers
the register 0x3E don't auto track this format
just when I config all register It track
so I need a table registers for 1080p30
and I don't know them
The DE generator numbers (Table 32) for 1080p30 and 1080p60 should be the same according the CEA861E. 1080p30 has the same waveform timing as 1080p60 except the pixel clock is 1/2 rate.
here is my config for 1080p60
which register I need to change to support 1080p30
Retrieving data ...