how to setting ADV7612 RGB 24bits output?
in the ADV7612 setting script ADV7612-VER.2.9c from ADI
all setting is YCrCb 444 36bit.
i find RGB 24 bits need setting is
1. OP_656_RANGE =0 (IO map 0x02)
2. RGB_OUT = 1 (IO map 0x2)
3. OP_FORMAT_SEL[7:0] = 0x40 ( IO map 0x03[7:0])
but when i setting 1, 2, 3 the video stream from ADV7612 is not stable, but the color space(RGB out) is right.
HDMI TX -> HDMI Cable -> ADV7612 hdmi port -> ADV7612 ttl out -> ttl in , vga out chip -> CRT monitor
my detail step is:
1. connect hdmitx to ADV7612 port A, open the hdmitx to transmiter 720x480p@60 video color bar data.
(our hdmitx not care HPD, and EDID, will directly send video data use TMDS channel)
2. power on ADV712 board.
3. push reset button to reset ADV7612
4. load ADI item "6-1d1" in ADV7612-VER.2.9c.txt
5. OP_FORMAT_SEL[7:0] = 0x40 ( our is 24 bits output)
6. the video 480p is stable display on the CRT monitor.but the color space is YCbCr444.
7 setting RGB out.
7.1. OP_656_RANGE =0 (IO map 0x02)
7.2. RGB_OUT = 1 (IO map 0x2)
the video stream from ADV7612 is not stable, but the color space is right.
the board is design by ourself. i want to check the registers setting step is right?
can you give us ADV7612
720x480p@60Hz 24bits RGB out
and 1920x1080p@60Hz 24bits RGB out.