AnsweredAssumed Answered

Changing DC level causing changes in other inputs???

Question asked by echoskope on May 21, 2012
Latest reply on May 23, 2012 by BrettG

I'm not quite sure how to explain this, so here is a screen shot of the part of the firmware that is giving me problems.

What this is trying to do is look at Alias 2 and 9 (not sure why 2's title is changed) which is then fed into a comparator block. This is compared against a constant DC level, which is adjusted via the fader. Depending if Alias 2 or 9 level is higher or lower than the constant level, the output from each block is either 1 or 0. The problem I am running into is that when I move the fader to adjust the DC level, it is affecting the readback values from alias 2 and 9 aka if I move the fader up, when I readback the signals ReadBack1 goes up, and so does Readback2 and Readback3, and if I lower the DC value, the change is seen again through all 3 blocks. This DC level does not interact with the input signals anywhere else in the code, which is why I am so puzzled (its simply used for this single comparison).

Is this just something that is going to happen no matter what, or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Attachments

Outcomes