I am experiencing a crash that is reproductible on my system (SigmaStudio 3.6.2 on Windows XP).
Steps to reproduce:
- Drop a "flanger" (from the ADI algorithms) on a configuration with a adau144x DSP.
- Change the delay value to 1 ms
- Change the LFO value to 1 Hz
- Set the max delay value to 50
- Try to change the Wet/Dry mix, => crash here!
The "unhandled exception" message will now appears until the application is closed.
Find attached a copy of the "details" provided by the runtime after the unhandled exception.