AnsweredAssumed Answered

PLL configuration fails

Question asked by coolparam on May 11, 2012
Latest reply on May 15, 2012 by jobo23

Hi,

I am using system services to set up the PLL of BF548EZKIT (rev 1.4). The application is generated by VisualDSP 5.0 (update 10) lwip application wizard. I used the following code to set up the PLL to the max frequency, which I got from the system service manual. This is called at the beginning of lwip_sysboot_thread run() function. But when it starts, it always runs into an exception of cplb_missing_without_replacement. Could anyone help? Thank you.

ADI_PWR_COMMAND_PAIR ezkit_power[] = {

{ ADI_PWR_CMD_SET_PROC_VARIANT,(void*)ADI_PWR_PROC_BF548SBBC1533 },     /* 533Mhz ADSP-BF548 */

{ ADI_PWR_CMD_SET_PACKAGE,     (void*)ADI_PWR_PACKAGE_MBGA       },     /* in MBGA packaging, as on all EZ-KITS */

{ ADI_PWR_CMD_SET_VDDEXT,      (void*)ADI_PWR_VDDEXT_330         },     /* external voltage supplied to the voltage regulator is 3.3V */

{ ADI_PWR_CMD_SET_CLKIN,       (void*)25                         },     /*  the CLKIN frequency 25 Hz */

{ ADI_PWR_CMD_END,              0                                }      /* indicates end of table */

};

adi_pwr_Init( ezkit_power );

if( adi_pwr_SetFreq( 533000000, 120000000, ADI_PWR_DF_NONE ) != ADI_PWR_RESULT_SUCCESS )

printf( "Set up PLL error\n" );

Outcomes