The aves software is not responding. Please see attached and give a solution.
It appears that the AVESServer was stopped before the AVES was closed. Upgrade to AVES 2.04 from
This newer version handles this condition. Also this newer version has a "resetAVES" program that resets the location of AVES if the location/size ever gets locked into a strange configuration.
Thanks for the excellent bug report.
1. am using winXP32
2. using the adv7842-7511 eval board with USB
3. after opening AVESServer the AVES2 app is not opening but appears on the taskbar. the error is displayed when forcing close of the AVES2 app.
4. the AVESServer dialog box is showing messages of communication with the board.
Problem solved. The resetAVES app in AVES2.04 did the trick. Thanks very much.
I installed AVES2_2-05 then run it show the error(1.jpg).
I f we click "continue", the screen will hold the error/loading hints file(2.jpg)
2. using the adv7850 eval board with USB
3. Boar driver is AdvantivVideo.inf
4.Installed .net (dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe )
Please help us, thanks.
Can you run regedit.exe and delete all the AVES keys in this path
This looks like a key error somehow.
Thanks of your reply.
After delete all the AVES keys in this path
We can run AVES2 now.
Retrieving data ...