How can I turn off the DVIIO on the ADV7403 if it is not being used ?
(both from hardware and software perspective)
I'm assuming from the question that you really want to reduce power consumption when there is no video to decode. You can't just jut turn off the DVDDIO voltage. All voltages must remain at their nominal levels. However you can do the following to reduce consumption.
1) Set 0x03 = 1, TOD tri-states the digital outputs so they aren't driving anything
2) Set 0x04 = 0, TIM_OE tri-states timing outputs, this is controlled by TOD
3) Set 0x07 = 0, Turn off all auto detects so core won't run
4) Set 0x0F=1, complete chip power down.
5) 0x1D = 1, tri-states LLC pin
6) 0x3A=1F, powers down the ADCs
I think you'll want to do a complete chip power down.
Retrieving data ...