Could you please tell me how i go about opening a project in CCES?
If you want to open an existing CrossCore Embedded Studio project:
1. Click on the File/Import... menu.
2. Select "Existing Projects into Workspace" under the General folder.
3. Click Next.
4. Browse for the root directory containing your project.
5. If CrossCore Embedded Studio finds your project, it will be shown in the Projects list box with a checkbox next to the project name.
6. Click Finish.
If you want to import a legacy VisualDSP++ 5.0 project or project group:
2. Select "VisualDSP++ Project" under the General folder.
4. Browse for the project or project group file.
5. Click Finish.
For more information, see the following FAQs:
FAQ: Importing VisualDSP++ project files to CrossCore Embedded Studio
FAQ: Importing and creating multi-core projects in CrossCore Embedded Studio
[[Message was edited by: CraigG - Added links to Project Import FAQs]]
Retrieving data ...