I am using ADV7612-ADV7511 Evaluation Board to develop a software driver for HDMI video w/o HDCP.
Here is my challenge:
- I download Analog Device’s script for 1080i x60Hz.
- When I connect my Video Pattern generator to the Eval board, ADV7612 recognizes it as HDMI video and ADV7511 outputs the video.
- When I connect my Samsung Camcorder to the Eval board, ADV7612 recognizes it as DVI video and ADV7511 does not output the video.
On the other hand, If I run the repeater software on the Eval Board’s Blackfin, Samsung Camcorder is recognized as HDMI video and everything works.
- Any idea what is causing this problem?
- Is it possible to get some document as to how the repeater code is setting up the ADV7612-ADV7511 registers for video w/o HDCP?
- Is there any repeater source code package for ADV7612-ADV7511 for video w/o HDCP?