AnsweredAssumed Answered

Old version of Sigma Studio please

Question asked by CoolJavelin on Feb 27, 2012
Latest reply on Feb 28, 2012 by BrettG

First, I am sorry if this is the wrong place for this post, I couldn't find a Sigma Studio specific forum here. Please help point me in the right direction if I am wrong.

Is there an older version of Sigma Studio for download somewhere? Specifically V3.1 or V3.2.

It seems I cannot run V3.5 in user mode on my WinXP-SP2 Gateway Laptop.

I found another post to this issue elsewhere on this forum for my version of Sigma Studio (3.5) so I would like to try some earlier versions.

If there is no place on Analog for an earlier download, perhaps someone has one they downloaded and saved I might have?

I haven’t actually tried to log in as admin, but I have tried to right click and do a "run as" and select admin.

Running the program as admin poses a serious security risk to my computer and every computer on my network and it is unacceptable for me to be running in admin mode. Windows is insecure enough without giving carte blanche access to every virus that comes over the network.

I was surprised to hear the response from the engineers saying they "Generally" log in as admin to do their testing. This implies they have no understanding of, or no concern for, the security risks in windows.

Thanks, for your help.

Mark.

Outcomes