AnsweredAssumed Answered

ADV7611 Evaluation Board Setup

Question asked by GMS on Feb 27, 2012
Latest reply on Jan 6, 2014 by IanC

Hi There,

We recently got our hands on a ADV7611 Evaluation Board and we are trying to get some video out of it currently. We could really use some help with the register setup on the two chips on the board we are using, namely the ADV7611 and ADV7341. Currently we have an HDMI cable come from our processor module/computer, going to the HDMI input on the Evaluation board, and right now we are trying to get 480i video out (if possible) and/or component video. We would like to know how we should set up the HDMI port coming from the computer to the Evaluation Board, then what registers we need to set to get the video out onto another computer monitor in either/both modes. I guess the first question is can we get 480i out. Then if so, how do we go about doing that. We are currently running an RGB, 60Hz, true color input, we can use any generic input - say 1024x768 or 1280x1024.

To make things simple we need to know: What should be output via the HDMI cable to the Evaluation board, then the registers that need to be set in the ADV7341 and ADV7611 in order to be output in component and (separately, and if possible) 480i to the monitor it is connected to.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

~Ekko

Outcomes