Sometimes, loading hierarchy board settings from a previously saved board will not restore all the wires. It is quite difficult to predict which arrangement will trigger the problem, but once you get a broken setup, this bug is reproductible.
Steps to reproduce:
- create a new project
- make a hierarchy board
- load the board from a previously saved board by right clicking on it and choose the "load from..." item (use the attached file tmp3.dspbrd)
- you can see that the hierarchy input "H In2" is not connected to "T4".
- correct this: create a wire between "H In2" and "T4"
- save the corrected the board by right clicking on it and choosing "save as...".
- repeat steps 1 to 4 to convince yourself that there is a problem...
I will be very glad to see an solution on this one!
PS: I use SigmaStudio 3.5 on windows XP