I have an application that uses BF2DGL-OGL for displaying text on a LCD screen.
Everything is working properly when I load the program through JTAG, but, when the program boot on the spi flash the text is not displayed whereas the rest of the program is running properly. For instance, I also draw a line that moves on the screen just to check if the processor is not stopped and this is ok.
After many hours of investigation here is what I can say about the issue:
- When the program (both debug and release version ) is loaded through JTAG, all the text (figures and letters) is displayed properly
- When booting on flash :
- the string passed to GLUT_ADI_bitmap_string is ok (tested within a "do not disturb " session)
- the overlay buffer 0 does not contain the string that should be displayed (so the issue is within GLUT_ADI_bitmap_string function)
- I can print figures only letters seem to disappear
- Fonts, graphical libraries and overlay buffers are mapped in SDRAM (in cacheable sections)
- I use my own hardware and Font ARIAL_3PT
Since I don't have source code of the library I can't go any further than this, so if anyone has an idea...
Thanks for help