AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to modify the ADI DSP 21489 sharc default application to achieve two line TDM communication?

Question asked by caoleiwe on Aug 1, 2018
Latest reply on Aug 16, 2018 by Sakthi^vel

Jithul_JanardhananJJoseph

Sakthi^velsteveb

Hi, everyone,

One task has been assigned to me. I need to modify the ADI DSP 21489 sharc default application to achieve two line TDM communication. The project’s framework are listed in below figure.

The attachments file “dsp.rar” is the modified ADI DSP 21489 sharc default application CCES project that has achieved the blue solid line channel. I need to re-modify the project to further achieve the dotted line channel. As shown in the above figure, every TDM line is responsible for 16 channel. The XMOS is ready.

With the modified application running on ADI DSP 21489 sharc target of hardware platform similar with EVAL-21489-EZLITE board through the AD-HP530ICE emulator and then the SigmaStudio project of “SS4SH_Project(16-in-16-out).rar” attachments file is downloaded into 21489 sharc target, we could see the variation of waveform in the WS(wavespectra) window when we adjust corresponding channel’s single volume module’s parameter of the same SigmaStudio project. At this time, the hardware platform is connected to SigmaStudio through USBi and wavegene is selected as source, wavespectra is selected as destination. The wavegene and wavespectra are configured with the same corresponding channel. There are totally 16 channels here.

After we re-modified the modified application, we could also see the variation of waveform in the WS(wavespectra) window when we adjust corresponding channel’s single volume module’s parameter of the SigmaStudio project of “SS4SH_Project(32-in-32-out).rar” attachments file. There are totally 32 channels here.

Anybody else can help me?

Best Regards!

Outcomes