I'm using the the ADRV9009 on a ZCU102 card and I have tried to boot with the "2018_R1-2018_06_26.img" file from Analog Device.
I've got the same boot message than on the documentation https://wiki.analog.com/resources/tools-software/linux-software/zynq_images when I connect my board on my computer using minicom, however I do not get anything on a screen when I connect it with a HMDI port.
Here are the things that I have checked :
- I'm using the SD card delivered with the ADRV9009 (BOOT and rootfs partitions). There was no boot for the ADRV9009+ZCU102 so I added the "BOOT.BIN", "Image" and "system.dtb" files on the root of the BOOT partition
- I have checked the jumpers, they are well parametered for a boot with an SD card.
- I've tried the two HDMI ports of the ZCU102 with no result.
- When I connect the card on the display port, I only have "_" on the screen, but it seems to freeze.
- I have tried to connect a mouse but I don't see it on the screen.
Do you guys have any idea ?
Thanks in advance