looking for high power high frequency amplifier that will be connected to ultrasound ceramic
I am not HW person so help me to ask the right question
- up to 20 Mhz pure sinuous
- controlled or around 20 gain
- up to 3 V p-p (drived from AD9580 dds board)
- 50 ohm
remark: as ceramic may be broken and change its resistance
we need to take some caution the output leg
- up to 60 V p-p
- changeable output resistance that will not harm amplifier 0-inf
- changeable output resistance that amplifier can handle 5-200 hom
- changeable output phase that amplifier can handle -60 to 60
probably some cooling device
where to start?
what else to ask?
also: would like to connect only vrms measure to the output , any suggestion?