AnsweredAssumed Answered

An build error with generating an application LDR with schematic code and parameter embedded in it

Question asked by caoleiwe on Jul 12, 2018

Hi everyone,

I want to generate SHARC 21489 target application LDR file with schematic 'code' and 'parameter' embedded in it. I refer to the method mentioned in "FAQ: Is it possible to generate an application LDR with schematic code and parameter embedded in it?"(FAQ: Is it possible to generate an application LDR with schematic code and parameter embedded in it? ).

I have generated the "ss_code_param.asm" file successfully follow step one of the document "SigmaStudio_No_Download_Mode.pdf" and then I went through step two of that document to meet modification requirements of default application project for sharc 21489 in the SS4SH installation diretory showed in Fig.1.(I put the "ss_code_param.asm" file in the src folder. Is it right?).

Fig.1 The location of default application project for sharc 21489 in the SS4SH installation diretory

At last, I built the modified project. It occurred the error:

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

11:37:52 **** Incremental Build of configuration Debug for project adsp-21489-CCES ****
make all
make --no-print-directory pre-build
cmd /C IF exist ..\..\..\ldr (echo ldr folder is already present) ELSE (mkdir ..\..\..\ldr)
ldr folder is already present
' '
make --no-print-directory main-build
'Building file: C:/Users/zora/Desktop/SigmaStudioForSHARC-SH-Rel2.2.0/Target/Demo/src/app.c'
'Invoking: CrossCore SHARC C/C++ Compiler'
cc21k -c -file-attr ProjectName="adsp-21489-CCES" -proc ADSP-21489 -flags-compiler --no_wrap_diagnostics -si-revision any -g -D_DEBUG -DDEBUG_BUILD -DDO_CYCLE_COUNTS -DEN_AUD_EXTENDER_NO -DCODEC_MASTER -DDEFERRED_SPORT_ENABLE -DCIRC_OUTPUT_BUFFER -DAPP_SAMPLING_RATE=SAMPLING_RATE_48K -D__ADSP21489_EZKIT__ -DCORE0 @includes-3a273373c5d710c066ebcd341c7c9457.txt -structs-do-not-overlap -no-const-strings -no-multiline -warn-protos -double-size-32 -swc -section switch=ss_fw_block1_data -section alldata=ss_fw_block1_data -I..\..\..\include -gnu-style-dependencies -MD -Mo "Source/app.d" -o "Source/app.doj" "C:/Users/zora/Desktop/SigmaStudioForSHARC-SH-Rel2.2.0/Target/Demo/src/app.c"
'Finished building: C:/Users/zora/Desktop/SigmaStudioForSHARC-SH-Rel2.2.0/Target/Demo/src/app.c'
' '
'Invoking: CrossCore SHARC Linker'
cc21k -proc ADSP-21489 -si-revision any -no-mem -map ../../../ldr/ss_app_sh489.map.xml -LC:/Users/zora/Desktop/SigmaStudioForSHARC-SH-Rel2.2.0/Target/Demo/ADSP-21489/Debug/system/startup_ldf -L../../../lib-CCES -L../../../Lib -LC:/Analog\ Devices/SoftwareModules/SigmaStudioForSHARC-SH-Rel2.2.0/Target/Lib -flags-link -MDDEBUG,-MDCORE0 -add-debug-libpaths -flags-link libadi_sigma_sharc_swc.dlb -o ../../../ldr/ss_app_sh489.dxe @input-file.txt ../system/startup_ldf/app.ldf -flags-link -od,..\..\..\ldr

[Error li1021] The following symbols referenced in processor 'p0' could not be resolved:
'adi_ss_mem1 [_adi_ss_mem1]' referenced from 'Source\app.doj'
'adi_ss_mem5 [_adi_ss_mem5]' referenced from 'Source\app.doj'

Linker finished with 1 error
cc3089: fatal error: Link failed (code:1)
make[1]: *** [../../../ldr/ss_app_sh489.dxe] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

11:37:55 Build Finished (took 3s.406ms)

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Anybody know why?

Best Regards.

Outcomes