AnsweredAssumed Answered

AD7124-8 Data Conversion

Question asked by hanhan0519 on Jun 21, 2018
Latest reply on Jun 25, 2018 by JellenieR

AD7124-8 Data Conversion:

A、AD7124-8, set up three channels, 2, 4 and 8 respectively.

1, according to the data handbook, the channel order should be from small to large, but when the actual debugging, it is found that sometimes a certain channel will continue to execute more than 2 times, traversing the number random, and do not know what cause.

2, another read value is sometimes correct, sometimes it is wrong, it is also random.

B、AD7124-8, set up three channels, 2, 4 and 8 respectively, if the mode is single conversion.

1, once the data is executed, it will no longer be able to execute any other channels. But the data of this channel is correct. Why can't perform other channels, feel that there should be problems in the time sequence relationship, the data manual does not write a multichannel sequence diagram, I hope to explain in detail.

2, for the single conversion mode, the manual says that after the single mode is executed, the chip enters the idle mode. How to quit idle mode is not a program reset operation. Is there any other way?

3, AD7124-8 has been bothering me for more than a month, and I hope to solve it as soon as possible.

Outcomes