AnsweredAssumed Answered

Where are the full length code examples from recently released Software-Defined Radio for Engineers?

Question asked by adfan1 on Jun 18, 2018
Latest reply on Jun 18, 2018 by travisfcollins

I learned about the SDR4Engineers textbook a few days ago from https://www.rtl-sdr.com/software-defined-radio-for-engineers-free-university-level-text-book-with-plutosdr-examples/  and it seems like a great way to delve deeper after experimenting with a rtlsdr and learn more how this technology works, and after browsing through the book, I will be purchasing a pluto sdr in the immediate future.

But one issue is that the resource site SDR for Engineers  has not been updated since December and the examples in the book look like they are missing 20 to several hundred lines such as setup and initialization related code, which doesn't lend itself to keeping everything self contained and quickly experimenting to internalize the knowledge.

I was wondering if the code examples were hiding some place, or if there is an estimate such as a few weeks, or months before they will be released to the SDR For Engineers · GitHub .

I couldn't really find a good place to ask about this, so I apologize if this is a poor location.

Thank you for your time, and I'd like to thank the authors travisfcollins , rgetz , Di Pu,  Alexander M. Wyglinkski and Analog for releasing this valuable resource to the public.

Outcomes