AnsweredAssumed Answered

DC/DC changeable voltage appliation

Question asked by @Linear on Jun 11, 2018
Latest reply on Jun 14, 2018 by Jeoffrey

We want to change Vin12v->Vout16v to changeable +12v~+8v, Could we use 8055+7106?

For negative application, we choose LTM4651, but we can know 7106 can work or not in typ circuit.

Thank you very much.