AnsweredAssumed Answered

Crosscore ADICUP3029 Hex programming

Question asked by felipe.murcia on May 28, 2018
Latest reply on May 29, 2018 by felipe.murcia

Hi all,

I'm having some difficulty using CrossCore Embedded IDE for the ADICUP3029 board. I have used some examples and created my own blink example, compliled and debugged them on the board from CrossCore's interface and everything went fine.

However I now need to flash the board, so that the program runs at every restart, and the problem is that whenever I drag and drop through the DAPLINK drive and reset the board, the binaries won't run, nothing happens.

I've tried updating the board in maintenance mode, erasing the flash and other methods of making the flashing process work as described in the ADICUP3029's wiki but nothing seems to work.

I decided to give IAR a shot and made the same basic blinking led program I was using in CrossCore and then flashed the board through DAPLINK drive and now it works correctly, I reset the board and as expected the program restarts.

So it seems something is wrong with the binary file produced by CrossCore, what could be happening?

I really wanted to use Crosscore instead of IAR, because it is much more helpful in the coding process, but for the time being I'll have to stick with IAR. 

Outcomes