In relation to the question below
The customer has successfully booted the slave, but no sound is output when the parameter data is downloaded
EVB LED indicates normal status.
After downloading the ldr file: LED1, LED2 on - successful boot
After parameter download: LED3, LED4 on - successful Link/Compile/Download
But the sound output is not.
So I suggested two tests to the customer.
1) download ldr file from sigmastudio, transfer parameter from MCU - sound output is ok
2) download ldr file from MCU, transfer parameter from sigmastudio - sound output is not ok
In both of the above situations, the LEDs on the EVB display normally.
(LED1, 2, 3, 4 on)
I think there is something wrong with downloading the ldr file from the MCU. Please advise how to proceed.
Customer added the question below.
1. Can I just use the output data from Sigma Studio?
(The output data from Sigma Studio becomes the LSB priority data in the HEX value of the original LDR file.)
2. If I can just use the data, can I just pass the data to the 1536 size?
(1536 Before Data Send Flag Low, After Send Flag High This is LDR File Data Repeated ???)
3. Is CPOL and CPHA set to 0, but no problem?
Attach c code for file loading.