I am using Visual DSP 5.1.2. We already have HPUSB-ICE, the old emulator. We are planning to buy another emulator either ICE-1000 or ICE-2000. I am aware of differences like multiple speeds in ICE-2000, etc information available in user guide. I am looking out for information that is not available in user guide.
1. How will ICE-2000 benefit me over ICE-1000 with respect to below points?
2. Which emulator will help in debugging multiple rtos tasks?
3. Is there a limit on number of supported debug points in ICE-1000 vs ICE-2000?
4. Any differences in trace capability?
5. Any other differences that I should be aware of ?
6. Will either of ICE-1000 or ICE-2000 give me better control over project than the existing ADZS-HPUSB-ICE?
7. Does ADZS-HPUSB-ICE work with Crosscore studio?