AnsweredAssumed Answered

Getting start with AD9361

Question asked by Mahesh04 on May 24, 2018
Latest reply on Aug 18, 2018 by Mahesh04
Branched to a new discussion

We bought KC705 Xilinx Evaluation board with AD-FMCOMMS3-EBZ RF front end to develop Radar applications. Till now we used NI Hardware and developed own software and made systems but we aimed to custom board development. So as first step we bought above 2 boards to study and research to get start. We have expertise in VHDL and vivado platforms. In our office I am the first to explore on these boards. So please help me in configuring this device as soon as possible.

Answer me below queries:

1) Can I program this Transceiver in windows? I saw some linux packages in website. Is linux OS is mandatory to configure Transceiver module? If yes that would be difficult problem for us as we don't want to install linux. Is there any alternative solution to solve this?

2) How to start with KC705+AD-FMCOMMS3-EBZ configuration to build a basic Transceiver application.

3) I installed vivado node locked license in our server system to develop applications. How to program AD-FMCOMMS3-EBZ board from vivado?

I know these are very basic level questions that i have asked but please be patience in replying above and feel free to ask if you want any information.

Outcomes