AnsweredAssumed Answered

AD9375 DPD GUI connection problem

Question asked by Alexittp on May 23, 2018
Latest reply on Jun 27, 2018 by Vinod

I have downloaded the following softwares from the link you provided:

1. Evaluation Software with GUI for Evaluation Board v2.0.68 (compatible with ADRV9371-N(W)/PCBZ or ADRV9375-N/PCBZ)
  2. AD9375 Small Cell Radio Reference Design Evaluation Software GUI v.0.4.2 (compatible with ADRV-DPD1/PCBZ)
  3. DPD GUI for AD9375 v3.100 (compatible with ADRV9375-N/PCBZ)

My goal is to be able to connect the DPD GUI to my evaluation board ADRV9375-W/PCBZ in order to carry out PA linearization tests.

I am following the test procedure using evaluation boards that mentioned in the user guide “AD9371-9375- system development User guide UG-992”

I am able to connect and program successfully the Evaluation board using either software no. 1 or 2, but when I try to connect to my board using DPD GUI (software no. 3) I receive the error message shown in the attached photo.

I notice that this DPD GUI is compatible with ADRV9375-N/PCBZ not ADRV9375-W/PCBZ (the wideband version I have). I also notice that softwares no.  1 and 2 are not compatible with my Evaluation board. Would this be the reason for the connectivity failure? If yes, then could you please help me find the compatible softwares for my evaluation board?

Outcomes