LTC2984H is expected to be used for working with thermocouples at a constant temperature of +125C (or +85C).
The continuous duration of the device operation is not longer than 8 hours. As a result, the following questions arose:
1) What characteristics does an abrupt increase of the input leakage currein affect at +125C? (accuracy/time conversion)
2) What is the ADC accuracy at higher temperatures?
3) Are there any changes of Uref parameters at higher temperatures?
4) Are there any changes in the time conversion at higher temperatures?
5) Does a high temperature affect the EEPROM memory?
6) What is the time duration of the LTC2984H operation at +125C (+85C)?
7) Is there any alternative for LTC2984H?
The LTC2984 documentation contains its characteristics at +25C. Is it possible to obtain LTC2984 characteristics for the temperature of +125C (+85C).