I know that the ADAU1777 is not a standard sigmadsp and is limited to basics like biquad filters and limiters.
- Is there also a limitation on the order of how these blocks are placed?
- With a limiter on all 4 inputs I am only able to fit 7 biquad filters in my signal chain, is there a more efficient way to fit more filters?
- Parametric EQ doesn't work correctly with more than 1 filter added.
- When compiling for eeprom the core control sample rate (register address 0x0009) seems to get set to the incorrect value so this feature is unusable as the device does not process audio correctly when this happens.
- I can't seem to find a way to get more than 8 filters added before my signal path gets corrupted and no audio passed through the device correctly even when it shows plenty of resources available.