AnsweredAssumed Answered

Followed AD-FMCOMMS2-EBZ(AD9361) Microblaze Quick Start Guide Failed

Question asked by S.Pang on Apr 25, 2018
Latest reply on May 2, 2018 by mhennerich

My hardware platform is KC705+FMCOMMS3.I follow the steps of the AD-FMCOMMS2-EBZ Microblaze Quick Start Guide(AD-FMCOMMS2-EBZ Microblaze Quick Start Guide [Analog Devices Wiki] ).Download kc705_fmcomms2-3_2015_r2 from here.

Then I use vivado TCL Shell loading the design.When it is done, I open the IIO Oscilloscope and input IP address on the KC705.But I can't find cf-ad9361-lpc on IIO Devices.

And there is another problem.I use the IIO software to set up to emit a single tone signal, but on the oscilloscope can only see a signal with very short duration, after which no output can be seen on the oscilloscope.

By the way,I have used IIO software to transmit persistent waveforms. However, the KC705 used at that time was broken. Now I get another KC705. Is the KC705 I use now broken?But I tested the KC705 with the test method provided by xilinx, everything is normal.

I have two FMCOMMS3 card. None can find cf-ad9361-lpc in IIO Oscilloscope.But cf-ad9361-lpc can be found on the KC705 board I used before.Is this due to a change in my KC705 development board? Or is it due to another reason? I entered the Linux boot log and saw Tuning TX failed and cf_axi_adc:probe of 79020000.cf-ad9361-lpc failed with error -5.Just like the picture I showed.

Looking forward to your reply!

Outcomes