AnsweredAssumed Answered

Looking for an Impedance analyzer interfaceable with arduino

Question asked by Ar@sh on Apr 19, 2018
Latest reply on Apr 24, 2018 by Snorlax

Hi,

Please ignore if it is not the right place for this question.

I am looking for an impedance analyzer that is interfaceable with arduino. My final goal is to develop an Electrical Impedance Tomography system. I am looking for a suggestion for a readily available Impedance analyzer interfaceable with arduino (i want to put less effort here cause lots of work needed on side of EIT system and image reconstruction). To my understanding :

1. Eval ebz-ad5933 board is not feasible option. (no easy way to interface with arduino). 

2. About pMod IA, i am not sure if the measurement accuracy is suitable enough (although i will highly appreciate if anyone could share the whole process).

3. Bare ad5933 chip is a good option.  (I will highly appreciate if anyone could share how to interface the chip with arduino, although some codes are readily available like AD5933 Arduino Library Functions · WuMRC/drive Wiki · GitHub , autoimpedance/measureImpedance.ino at master · open-ephys/autoimpedance · GitHub , i need help with the circuit  scheme.)

And please recommend if you know of any other options that will serve my purpose. 

Thank you.

Outcomes