AnsweredAssumed Answered

Equivalent/Replacement for drc1745

Question asked by elsiesemico on Apr 11, 2018

I am looking for a digital to sychro/resolver conversion IC. I went through  AD site where I found drc1745 IC but it is obsolete. Is there any equivalent reaplcement for this IC? 

Would ever be possible to obtain from AD the circuit schematic of this IC in case there is no replacement for this?

Thank you for your kind attention.