AnsweredAssumed Answered

Example code for AD9643

Question asked by daniel_cain on Apr 3, 2018
Latest reply on Apr 3, 2018 by DragosB

Hello, and  thank you in advance for any help.

I am working on a data collection application that uses a Xilinx ZC706 FPGA dev board to interface between an Analog Devices high-speed ADC and an NVIDIA embedded computer. We have an example design working that utilizes the AD9467-FMC-EBZ-250 eval board (AD9467-FMC-250EBZ Analog Devices Inc. | Development Boards, Kits, Programmers | DigiKey), but our application requires a 2-channel ADC, so we would like to transition to the AD9643-EBZ eval board (AD9643-250EBZ Analog Devices Inc. | Development Boards, Kits, Programmers | DigiKey), which we have connected to the FMC by way of the Analog Devices FMC interposer board (EVAL-ADC-FMC-INT Evaluation Board | Analog Devices).

I traced the pinout as per my previous question here (Is the AD9643 Eval board compatible with the ZC706 or ML605?), and I adapted the block design that was working for the axi_AD9467 IP, but when I went to modify the Zynq code from GitHub - analogdevicesinc/no-OS: Software drivers for systems without OS , I realized there was no Zynq code for the AD9643, which I know is required for ADC samples to be accurate.

My question is: is there a simple way to adapt the AD9467 Zynq code to configure the AD9643, or does example configuration code already exist?

Thanks

Outcomes